菜单
本页目录

白骨精知道唐僧的徒弟都身经百战,于是便幻化伪装了一番。

“The Tang Monk has some powerful companions,” she said. “I need a disguise.”

师徒四人停下准备化缘。悟空一个筋斗跳上云端,见南面一座山上有片桃林,便腾云而去。

“I’m tired and hungry. Let’s stop for lunch.” Using his magic sight, Wukong saw a peach orchard thousands of miles away. “I’ll be back in a minute,” he said.

白骨精见孙悟空摘桃去了,于是变成一个眉清目秀的女子,拎着饭菜朝唐僧师徒走去。

Soon after the monkey had left, a young woman came down the road. She held out a bowl. “Are you the Tang Monk?” she asked. “I have food for you.”

八戒见了忍不住上前搭讪,并接过饭菜便要吃。

Bajie reached for the bowl. “Thank you!”

正在这时,悟空采桃归来。

“Don’t eat that!” Wukong was flying fast, back to the group.

他用火眼金睛一瞧,认出是妖精,拿出金箍棒便要打。

He dropped all the peaches and pulled out his iron bar. He struck at the young woman.

那妖精忙使个“解尸法”,化作青烟逃走了。

But before he hit her, she disappeared.

唐僧见此情景,责怪悟空不该乱杀人。

“Why are you so cruel?” asked the monk. “She was giving us food.”

悟空解释无果便让唐僧看饭罐里的东西,原来是一罐大蛆。

“It’s not food,” said the monkey. “See?” He held up the bowl, which was filled with worms.

唐僧正纳闷,八戒在一旁挑唆道,这些东西都是悟空变出来的。

“Don’t believe Wukong,” said Bajie. “He used magic to turn the food into worms.”

唐僧听了,心中恼恨,念紧箍咒来。悟空头痛欲裂,连声求饶。

The monkey rolled on the ground as the Tang Monk recited the Tight Headband spell.

白骨精不死心,又摇身一变变成个老太婆,拄着拐杖朝唐僧走来。

Just then an old woman came down the road.

老太婆自称女儿山中送饭,多时不归,前来寻找。

“I’m looking for my daughter,” said the woman. “She was bringing food to the Tang Monk.”

悟空上前一看,认出老太婆又是妖精变的

Wukong looked at the old woman closely for a moment.

举棒就打。

Then he took out his iron bar and swung. 那妖姬又抛下个假尸跑了。 “She got away again!” cried Wukong.

唐僧见悟空又打死了人,气得把紧箍咒连念了二十来遍。

The Tang Monk recited the spell again.

悟空痛得直在地上打滚,苦苦哀求。

Wukong fell to the ground in pain. “Please stop!” cried the monkey.

那妖精二次躲过悟空的棍棒,扔不甘心,又变成一个手拄拐杖的老头,口中还不住地念着经。

Just then an old man came down the road. “I’m looking for my wife and daughter,” he said.

悟空发现又是那只妖怪幻化,心中犹豫再三,最后痛下决心要除去此妖。

Wukong sighed. “I must protect the Tang Monk, no matter what,” he thought. Wukong whipped out his iron bar and swung.

妖精终于被悟空一棒打死,现出了白骨原型。

There was a puff of smoke. When the smoke cleared, a skeleton lay on the ground.

悟空说:“你看她脊梁上刻着‘白骨夫人’四个字,她原本便是一个骷髅精,被打死了她,就现出了原形。”

“I got her!” cried Wukong. “See? She was an evil skeleton spirit!”

唐僧只觉又是悟空的障眼法,怒火又起。唐僧认为他一心向恶,杀性未改,不肯再认他做徒弟。

The Tang Monk frowned. “I want you to leave, Wukong,” said the Tang Monk. “I don’t believe you. Now leave or I’ll recite the spell again.”

悟空无奈,便纵起筋斗云,回花果山去了。

Wukong became angry. “If you really want me to leave, I’ll leave.” He leaped into the air and vanished.