菜单
本页目录

悟空忙叫出山神、土地,得知这山名叫钻头号山。

Wukong sighed. “We need to figuere out where the demon took him.I’ll summon s local spirit.”

一阵风轻轻吹过,土地神出现了。

A soft breeze blew,and then a spirit appeared.

山上有一个火云洞,洞中住着牛魔王的儿子红孩儿。

“Your master was probably kidnapped by Red Boy,a very nasty demon.”said the spirit. “His father is the Bull Demon King,one of the most horrible demons ever.”

悟空脸上露出笑容。

A smile spread across Wukong’s face,and he began to laugh. “That is good news!”

其他人吃惊地看着悟空。

Everyone looked at the monkey in surprise.

悟空说与牛魔王五百年前曾结拜为兄弟。

“The Bull Demon King is an old friend of mine!”said Wukong.

悟空一行来到火云洞前。

Wukong knocked. “Open up,Red up.I need to speak with you!”

红孩儿拿着枪,冲出门来,高声大叫:“什么人,敢在我这里吆喝?”

“Who are you?”demanded Red Boy. “What do you want?”

我是美猴王孙悟空,是你父亲的老朋友。

I am Sun Wukong--the Monkey King.Your father and I are old friends.”

红孩儿不信,举起火尖枪朝悟空刺去。

“I don’t care who you are!”said Red Boy. “Now all of you,get off my mountain!”

悟空摇摇头,一副失望的样子。

Wukong shook his head,pretending to be disappointed.

他从耳朵中抽出了金箍棒。

He removed the iron bar from his ear.

红孩儿大笑着说,我才不怕你呢。

Red Boy laughed. “Do you thin I’m scared of your little weapon?”

红孩儿一手握着拳头,往自己鼻子上锤了两拳,

The demon punched himself in the nose.

念了声咒语。霎时,他的鼻子里冒出浓烟,口中喷出烈火。

Smoke poured from his nostrils,and fire shot from his mouth.