菜单
本页目录

唐僧被绑洞中

The Tang Monk was tied up in a room.

听见自己的徒弟正对着妖怪叫喊。

He heard his companions yelling at the monster.

正暗自悲伤,

“I hope they rescue me,” said the monk.

忽然从里面走出一个女人,过来和他说话。

A young woman entered the room. “Who are you?” asked the Tang Monk.

原来,她是宝象国国王的三公主百花羞,被妖怪囚禁在洞府。

“I’m a prisoner here,” said the woman.

十三年前的中秋夜被妖怪掳来做夫人。

“That monster kidnapped me 13 years ago and won’t let me leave.

公主表示,自己可以帮助唐僧脱困。

“I can help you get free,” said the young woman.

只求唐僧将一封信捎给她的父母。

“if I do, will you deliver a letter to my parents?”

唐僧点头答应,遂又问公主父母是谁。

“Of course,” said the monk. “Who are your parents?”

公主自报家门,表示自己的父母是宝象国的国王和王后。

“They are the king and queen of the Precious Image Kingdom,” said the young woman.

三公主来到洞外,劝住了黄袍怪,放了唐僧。

Princess ran outside. “Monster!” she cried. “I must ask you a favor. It makes me so sad to see him tied up. Won’t you let him go?”

师徒三人急忙赶路,遂来到宝象国。

Later that day the travelers reached the palace of the Precious Image Kingdom.

国王和王后读了书信,方才知道公主妖怪囚禁的事情。

The queen was reading the letter from her daughter. “Our poor daughter,” said the queen, “She’s been a prisoner all this time.”

国王盛怒,召集侍卫便要前去营救。

The king stood up, his eyes blazing with anger. He called to his general. “Gather your troops,” said the king. “I want my daughter back.”

唐僧自告奋勇,让八戒和沙僧前去救人。

“My two companions are powerful spirits, Your Majesty.” The Tang Monk spoke up. “I’m sure they can rescue your daughter.”

两人再次来到波月洞。

Soon Bajie and Wujing were back at the pagoda.

八戒举起钉耙,使劲往波月洞的门上一砸,把门砸了个大窟窿。

The pig swung his rake. Crash! The door exploded.

两人与妖怪缠斗良久。

They fought for over an hour.

八戒逐渐没了力气,撇下沙僧,逃跑了。

Finally Bajie, tired from fighting, turned and ran.

悟净一人难以抵挡,被妖怪一把抓住,捉进洞去。

Wujing was furious. The monster knocked out Wujing and tied him up. He dragged Wujing into the pagoda and locked him in a room.